Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where Have You Been?

We got iPhones a few weeks ago and I'm addicted to Words with Friends and Boggle--oh, and I've been killing it selling wine!  I'm secretly in love with my boss--she's Ah-mazing!  She  requires I sip each wine at a tasting, let's me work flex time and thinks I have the most adorable twins in the entire world.

Dave (excuse me, I must start referring to him only as 'Daddy' since Lady M started saying 'Dave' over and over again recently) has been a trooper about my wine business (of course, he gets to sample the inventory regularly so it's a win/win).  One happy bonus, the twins are getting to spend more quality time with Daddy and (secretly) I think Daddy is enjoying his new mini fan club.

This past weekend I attended my first official event as a vendor for the 4th Annual Taste of Wilmington Food & Wine event.  I enlisted the help of some wonderful friends to greet the 500+ guests on hand.  It was a crazy, fun time.



In other news, preschool ends for the summer next week and I'm currently in denial.  I would say we'll spend the summer at the beach and pool--but we've reached that magical age of defiance and irrational independence which doesn't seem to fit well with wide open spaces and deep waters.

Here's a picture of the munchkins to hold you over till my next random post.

No comments: