Sunday, November 29, 2009

So Very Proud

Our social calendar perked up once we had kids (who knew!?!). We've had back-to-back events over the past few weekends--a birthday party in Myrtle Beach, potluck at our own house and Thanksgiving with my family.

Yet through this bevy of activity, one thing has remained constant: Mirabelle's ability to sleep through it all (a girl after my own heart).

Exhibit A:


Mirabelle sleeping at Cullen's birthday party


Exhibit B:

Mirabelle sleeping (in the middle of a very loud living room) at our pot luck.


Exhibit C:

Mirabelle sleeping while Uncle Charlie watches the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

I, myself, have been known to sleep through wedding receptions and rock concerts (it must be genetic).

2 comments:

Lily said...

lucky for you!! M & O were up for 3 days straight (no naps!!) for thanksgiving holiday.

Zoo Keeper said...

I hear ya! I can sleep through a NASCAR race - at the track!! Probably because I've trained myself to sleep through them when they're on tv at home...