Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Full Circle

Roughly this time last year, I ventured out on my own with the twins for the first time.  One of the first places we visited was Chuck E. Cheese, to meet some other mothers in the area.  Here's the post.

I remember being more than a little skeptical about taking my newborn infants to such a seemingly obnoxious place (would it be clean enough?).  I must have looked ridiculously pitiful because the moms I met that day were super sweet and awesome.  I even had another twin mother come up to me and give me a card to join the local twin mom club (we're in the same playgroup!).

Now, a year later, I'm still friends with the same group of women I met that day at Chuck E. Cheese (the last place on Earth I'd ever think to make a few friends).  Last week, In honor of this milestone, we all ventured back to the big C for some overpriced pizza and ADHD-inducing fun.



For old time's sake . . . 



Not so interested in riding any rides, but loved watching the big kids play video games . . . unfortunately the big kids didn't find the twins' curiosity equally as endearing (kids these days).



Have now decided every meal will be served on a pizza.  They will eat ANYTHING, as long as it looks like a pizza, or smothered in ketchup.

No comments: