Thursday, June 11, 2009

Custom Quilts!!!!

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I received the babies' quilts from my good friend Tricia!  Personally, I think she did a fantastic job on these one-of-a-kind gems.  I'm so happy, I've been rendered speechless (a true first).

If you'll remember, I wanted quilts designed based on two collage pieces I purchased from Anthropologie earlier this year.  My babies have no idea just how lucky (or fashion forward) they really are!!! 

By the way, Tricia opened an online homemade children's clothing, bags, drapery and slipcovers business earlier this year.  Check her website out Tricia Reeves Designs and if you like her work, send her some business.  I'm one satisfied customer!!!

Without further ado, here are pictures of the quilts and the artwork that inspired them:

Wizard's quilt

Owl artwork

Nugget's quilt

Peacock artwork

Clueless Update

Overhead at the pool:  'Hey!  When I spin around, I can see my own hair!'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! You are a lucky girl!

Tricia Reeves said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you like them. I love them. I really do.