Friday, June 26, 2009

Two of Everything

Still pregnant . . . and I'm starting to notice a pattern with my mother. She seems intent on feeding me two of everything. Two servings for dinner, two peaches for dessert, two fried eggs in the morning, etc. (I'm on to you, Mama). In all honesty, she's probably the real reason I've made it to 37 weeks.

In other news, after all my complaining yesterday about the ob/gyn group I forgot the time of my appointment and missed the BPP. They rescheduled it for today.

I'm tired ALL the time right now. The doctors say this is normal as every ounce of energy I have is going towards nourishing the babies (so five naps a day is normal . . . good to know).

1 comment:

Zoo Keeper said...

oh... 5 naps a day is normal for everyone or just pregnant gals?...

If you say just those hefting children around in their uterus then I'm in trouble...